Service Repair Assistant
Locations: Corporate Office in Verona
- Expedite all cellular warranty repairs within guidelines, including receiving, processing and shipping of warranty repair equipment to and from manufacturer repair centers.
- Troubleshoot and test cellular equipment.
- Complete and document all service requests and equipment warranty repairs.
- Communicate directly with manufacturers and customers over the telephone as necessary to coordinate repair services, costs and necessary follow-up.
- Keep accurate records for tracking all service orders with shipping and receiving dates and logs.
- Maintain a clean and well organized area at all times.
- Assist in warehouse duties such as reporting, pulling inventory, shipping and receiving.
- Assist in the support of retail channel projects as assigned.
- Maintain confidential information and proprietary reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to work independently
- Sound judgment and decision-making ability
- Strong time-management skills and ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to outstanding customer service both internal and external
- Ability to problem-solve creatively and effectively
- Ability to multi-task in high volume situations
- High degree of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to recognize and maintain confidentiality of information
- Strong knowledge of PC Window computer applications (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Administrative support experience (1-2 years preffered)
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Forward resume to:
Quality Cellular Corporation
Attn: HR Department
425 Investment Court
Verona, WI 53593